Important NoticeIn recent weeks, the Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging Society of São Paulo (SPR) has closely followed, with all its professionalism and seriousness, the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic in Brazil and worldwide and decided - with great sadness, but a lot of courage - to cancel the 50th São Paulo Radiological Meeting (JPR 2020), which would take place on April 30 – 3 May, at the Transamerica Expo Center.
The decision was made after pondering difficult and delicate questions, based on a careful analysis of the context and all scenarios, taking into account the main scientific data about coronavirus and the guidelines of governmental and health agencies. SPR would like to thank everyone who, until now, was part of the 50th São Paulo Radiological Meeting (JPR 2020). We move forward with the commitment to make an even better Meeting in 2021, and asking now for everyone’s support. To those who have questions, suggestions, or requirements, we ask that you contact us through the relationship channels available on the SPR website. All will be answered and guided, as soon as possible.
Acess the full announcement by clicking here.
The official day for visiting students of radiology technical schools at JPR 2020 is May 3, Sunday, from 9 am to 12 pm. For students to have access to JPR as a student visitor, a representative of the school in which they study must first enroll the group in the Visiting School Registration System, which is available at the JPR 2020 website. There are no more vacancies available for visitation, so enrollment is now closed, because we reached the limit of 80 students per school.
The student application process was as follows: the representative of the technical school accessed the School/Visitor Registration System by the specified deadline, recorded the school data (Company Name, corporate ID – Brazilian CNPJ - and address), their data as representative (full name, ID, Brazilian CPF, e-mail and contact phone) and the details of the students who will visit (full name, ID and Brazilian CPF). In addition, the person in charge uploaded to the School/Visitor Registration System a letter written on the institution's letterhead to the SPR, requesting permission for this visit.
After review and approval of the request sent by the head of the technical school, SPR will issue a Visiting Permission Document, which must be presented by the school representative to the Visitor's Office, at the venue of the event, on Sunday, May 3, the day of the visit, along with your ID and the ID of all registered students. After this procedure, students will receive a “Visitor - Student” badge and have free access to the JPR 2020 Technical Exhibition.
• Only schools previously registered at the JPR website and receiving a protocol number from SPR can take their students to visit the event's technical exhibition.
• Only students whose names and personal data were sent by the head of the previously registered Radiology Technical School to SPR may visit JPR 2020 as a student/visitor. This registration is personal and not transferable.
• Due to the limited reception capacity at the Technical Exhibition, the maximum number of students to be registered per school is 80 people.
• Students of Radiology Technical Schools who register as a student/visitor do not receive a certificate nor proof of attendance. In this case, the badge itself should be considered as proof of participation.
• All students/visitors to Radiology Technical Schools must be 16 years old or older. The entry of minors under 16 years old, even accompanied by parents or guardians, is strictly prohibited, and this rule is irrevocable, in response to demands from competent bodies in the area.